Friday, September 21, 2007

wow! what a week!

1. Lady Visine>>> HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

2. I substituted in a class while I had a horrific cold. They needed me, honest! I just hope they gave it to me and not the other way around.

3. etainne@ efx2blogs is up, sort of. It used all of my free time on Wednesday, and then I accidentally reset something and lost all of the stuff I had... Ack... shoot!

4. I have to wonder about my loved ones. One is haveing a problem w/ her hubby, My grandmother needed a pacemaker upgrade. Can't really go see her since I have a cold.

5. Treasa has been really busy working on updating blogs and such. She is amazing.

6. Son of mine is being sneaky about his schoolwork. I cannot tell what his homework is or anything.

7. Thanks PD for everything! Thanks to Chica and others too!

8. Does anyone really have a favorite inexpensive lunch that I can take on campus for when the cafeteria food is inedible? Taking suggestions... I eat meat, no mayo, no cheese, veggies and pasta or fruit or grains are all ok.

No comments: